Answer: Last Updated: Aug 03, 2016 Views: 182
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2016 Views: 182
For best results when using Google Scholar, follow these instructions:
- Access Google Scholar from eTreadwell's Resources page or at scholar.google.com.
- Click Settings > Library Links.
- Search for "MGH".
- Check the box next to Massachusetts General Hospital - MGH Full Text. Ignore the other Massachusetts General Hospital option.
- If you have Harvard access, you may want to search for and add Harvard University - Find It @ Harvard to your library links also.
- Click Save.
- After running a search, when you see MGH Full Text links in the results, this means full text is available (you may be required to login with your Partners username and password at our EZProxy Gateway page). Note: some of the other full text links might work also, but the MGH Full Text links are to the eTreadwell-provided content.
If you're unable to find your answer in our FAQs, please Ask Us!