Answer: Last Updated: Apr 10, 2015 Views: 96
Once you've downloaded and registered for QUOSA, there are several ways to get help getting started:
QUOSA's YouTube channel provides a series of short video tutorials. Some of the videos are a bit outdated, but none are obsolete. The more basic topics can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page. Start with:
- What is QUOSA Information Manager
- The Interface of QUOSA Information Manager and where to find Help
- How to retrieve articles from Pubmed using QUOSA Information Manager
- How to organize articles with QUOSA Information Manager
- How to import your articles and PDF libraries into QUOSA Information Manager
eTreadwell staff can also help you learn what you need to know to get started with QUOSA.
If you're unable to find your answer in our FAQs, please Ask Us!