Answer: Last Updated: Oct 31, 2017 Views: 48
Before upgrading to the new RefWorks – STOP! and please review our FAQ: Should I upgrade to the New RefWorks?
Once you're certain you're ready to upgrade, follow these steps:
- Go to https://refworks.proquest.com.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter your partners.org, mgh.harvard.edu or mghihp.edu email address and click Check.
- If prompted, select Treadwell Library at Massachusetts General Hospital as your organization.
- Create a password and click Sign Up.
- You'll be prompted to check your email and click the activation link.
Once you've completed the registration process, here's how to import your references from Legacy RefWorks:
- Click the + (plus) sign in the RefWorks toolbar, then click Import references.
- The next screen will prompt you to "Import from another reference manager." Click RefWorks.
- Next, you'll be prompted to log into your Legacy RefWorks account. Once you do so, all your references will be migrated to your new account.
If you're unable to find your answer in our FAQs, please Ask Us!