Answer: Last Updated: Jan 19, 2017 Views: 21
Here are instructions (with screen shots) on limiting your search to nursing articles in each of the following databases (all accessible from the Resources box on the library's home page):
- Run your search, then in the column on the left, click "Show additional filters."
- You'll see a little popup window. Select "Journal categories."
- Under Journal categories, select "Nursing journals."
CINAHL Complete (also MEDLINE Complete)
- Run your search, then in the left column (under Refine Results), click "Show More."
- Find the Journal Subset limit. Scroll down and select "Nursing."
- Click "Search" to re-run your search with the limit applied.
- Run your search. Just below the search box, click "Limits" then "Additional Limits."
- Find the Journal Subsets limit. Scroll down and select "Nursing Journals."
- Click "Limit a Search" to re-run your search with the limit applied.
If you're unable to find your answer in our FAQs, please Ask Us!