Staff Available: M-F 8am - 5:30pm
Answer: Last Updated: Feb 27, 2017 Views: 63
Last Updated: Feb 27, 2017 Views: 63
- On your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu in the upper right:
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data...
- In the box that appears, click the checkbox for "Cookies and other site and plug-in data." Leave other boxes unchecked.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Try a shorter time period first (e.g. "the past week") and work up to "the beginning of time" if necessary.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Click the menu button in the upper right:
- Choose History > Clear Recent History...
- Set Time range to clear to "Everything," or try a shorter time frame if you prefer.
- Click on the arrow next to Details to expand the list of history items.
- Select "Cookies" and make sure other items you want to keep are not selected.
- Click Clear Now to clear the cookies and close the Clear Recent History window.
Alternatively in Firefox, you can delete cookies for a single site.
- Click the icon in the upper right and select Internet options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete...
- Check "Cookies and website data" and "Preserve favorites website data."
- Click Delete.
- Go to Preferences > Privacy.
- Click Remove All Website Data; OR click Details, select one or more websites, then click Remove.
If you're unable to find your answer in our FAQs, please Ask Us!