Answer: Last Updated: Feb 19, 2016 Views: 46
Last Updated: Feb 19, 2016 Views: 46
First, you'll need to export your references out of your old RefWorks account:
- Login to your old RefWorks account.
- Select References > Export.
- Choose the following options:
- References to Include: All in List (If you have too many references, RefWorks will recommend you export them no more than 500 at a time)
- Select an Export Format: RefWorks Tagged Format
- Click Export References
- Your output will open in a separate window/tab. Use your browser's Save As (IE), Save Page (Firefox) or Save Page As (Chrome) function to save as a text (.txt) file.
Next, you'll import the file saved in step 5 above to your MGH RefWorks account:
- Login to your new MGH RefWorks account.
- Select References > Import
- Choose the following options (using the Import From Text File option):
- Import Filter/Data Source: RefWorks Tagged Format
- Database: Tagged Format
- Encoding: UTF-8
- Click the Choose File button and select the file you exported from your old account.
- OPTIONAL: Select a folder that you want to import your references into.
- Click Import
If you're unable to find your answer in our FAQs, please Ask Us!