Answer: Last Updated: Dec 09, 2015 Views: 26
After running a search in MGH OneSearch, CINAHL or MEDLINE Complete, you can save your references to RefWorks by following these steps:
- Click the (plus sign) image to the right of the desired search results. The image will change to a (folder), indicating the result has been saved to your folder.
- Once you've saved all the desired results, click the Folder link in the menu bar at the top of the page:
- Check Select/deselect all and click (Export).
- At the next screen, select Direct Export to RefWorks and click Save.
- You'll be prompted to login to your RefWorks account to complete the process.
This import process does not give you the option to import your citations into a specific folder. If you want to do so, you'll have to view the Last Imported Folder and move all of the citations to the desired folder from there.
For larger exports, you might have to handle this as a two-step process, by changing #4 to Direct Export in RIS Format and saving the file output to a known location. Then, login to your RefWorks account and follow these steps:
If you're unable to find your answer in our FAQs, please Ask Us!